Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Fantastic Day!

In direct opposite from my last post, today was awesome!
I awoke to my trusty Rifter, the one that had survived a kill, and was still kicking. I undocked and proceeded to start scanning the depths of Amamake. Withing a minute, I had a Rifter on my screens. My modules were spooled up and ready to kill even before I landed on top of this cousin of a ship. His shield, and then his armor quickly succumbed to my cannons. Another kill. After losing concord with a push of the warp button, I started scanning once again. At this point a few corp members decided to run an op into Egghelende. It wa only two jumps away, so I joined in. After a while, we scouted out a Brutix. We were ordered to engage. After landing 100km away from it, it called in support. There were 5 of them before half of us decided to bail. The other half died in the fire.

However, this wasn't the end of the day. I had survived, and made the trip back to Amamake unharmed. Once again, I picked my favorite spot, and started scanning for targets. At one point, I warped in on an Omen, but i ran before I could pin it. Finally, I found an Osprey. I felt lucky this time, I warped in, systems at the ready, landed 7000m away. Perfect. The cruiser was scrambled, webbed, and taking damage before it registered me, before long, it was into armor, and soon after that, hull. In no time In had looted the wreck, and lost concord. I remember screaming Yarr! into the nearest channel, although I have no idea which.

2009.11.22 04:42:00

Victim: Xollis
Corp: School of Applied Knowledge
Alliance: NONE
Faction: NONE
Destroyed: Osprey
System: Amamake
Security: 0.4
Damage Taken: 2829

Involved parties:

Name: Captain Charismatic (laid the final blow)
Security: -2.7
Corp: Interstellar Tactical And Trust
Alliance: NONE
Faction: NONE
Ship: Rifter
Weapon: Foxfire Rocket
Damage Done: 2439

Name: Angel Smasher / Archangels
Damage Done: 390

Destroyed items:

Bloodclaw Light Missile, Qty: 34
Veldspar, Qty: 2568 (Cargo)
Miner II
1MN Afterburner I
Expanded Cargohold I

Dropped items:

Miner II, Qty: 2
Expanded Cargohold I, Qty: 2
Survey Scanner I
Standard Missile Launcher I

2 comments:

  1. Just started reading your blog will check back from time to time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :)
    Been seeing you around Amamake.

    ReplyDelete